PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Carol L. Santos, a lifelong Peekskill resident, died May 18. She was 55.
Santos was born Sept. 7, 1958, she was the daughter of Rose (Travis) Conklin and George Conklin.
Santos is survived by her mother, Rose; children, Adam Santos, Amanda Santos, and Natasha Murray; four grandchildren; six sisters; and five brothers. She was predeceased by her father, George; and husband, Natividad Santos.
Calling hours are Tuesday, May 20 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the E.O. Curry Funeral Home, Peekskill. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, May 21 at the Church of the Assumption, Peekskill, followed by interment in the Assumption Cemetery, Cortlandt Manor.
For more information, please visit: http://www.eocurryfuneralhome.com
- 1 Peekskill's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 'Light The Night Walk' Team Participates In Memory Of Peekskill Man
- 3 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible To Peekskill Residents
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home