PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Carol L. Santos, a lifelong Peekskill resident, died May 18. She was 55.
Santos was born Sept. 7, 1958, she was the daughter of Rose (Travis) Conklin and George Conklin.
Santos is survived by her mother, Rose; children, Adam Santos, Amanda Santos, and Natasha Murray; four grandchildren; six sisters; and five brothers. She was predeceased by her father, George; and husband, Natividad Santos.
Calling hours are Tuesday, May 20 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the E.O. Curry Funeral Home, Peekskill. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, May 21 at the Church of the Assumption, Peekskill, followed by interment in the Assumption Cemetery, Cortlandt Manor.
For more information, please visit: http://www.eocurryfuneralhome.com
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Peekskill
- 3 The Grinch Makes An Appearance At Decorated Peekskill Home
- 4 Knife-Wielding Mohegan Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan, Say Police
- 5 Former Peekskill Resident Honored By Bill Belichick Foundation