PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Carol L. Santos, a lifelong Peekskill resident, died May 18. She was 55.
Santos was born Sept. 7, 1958, she was the daughter of Rose (Travis) Conklin and George Conklin.
Santos is survived by her mother, Rose; children, Adam Santos, Amanda Santos, and Natasha Murray; four grandchildren; six sisters; and five brothers. She was predeceased by her father, George; and husband, Natividad Santos.
Calling hours are Tuesday, May 20 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the E.O. Curry Funeral Home, Peekskill. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, May 21 at the Church of the Assumption, Peekskill, followed by interment in the Assumption Cemetery, Cortlandt Manor.
For more information, please visit: http://www.eocurryfuneralhome.com
- 1 State Police Warn Peekskill Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 Peekskill Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 Peekskill Girls Hold Off Rye, Head For Third Straight Sectional Final
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48