PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Carol L. Santos, a lifelong Peekskill resident, died May 18. She was 55.
Santos was born Sept. 7, 1958, she was the daughter of Rose (Travis) Conklin and George Conklin.
Santos is survived by her mother, Rose; children, Adam Santos, Amanda Santos, and Natasha Murray; four grandchildren; six sisters; and five brothers. She was predeceased by her father, George; and husband, Natividad Santos.
Calling hours are Tuesday, May 20 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the E.O. Curry Funeral Home, Peekskill. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, May 21 at the Church of the Assumption, Peekskill, followed by interment in the Assumption Cemetery, Cortlandt Manor.
For more information, please visit: http://www.eocurryfuneralhome.com
- 1 Arrest Of Peekskill Woman On DWI Charges Tops Week's News
- 2 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 3 Peekskill Native Pataki Reportedly Considering Presidential Bid In 2016
- 4 Brewing Up Fun at Peekskill's Hudson Hop and Harvest
- 5 Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Murder Of Peekskill Cab Driver