PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Carol L. Santos, a lifelong Peekskill resident, died May 18. She was 55.
Santos was born Sept. 7, 1958, she was the daughter of Rose (Travis) Conklin and George Conklin.
Santos is survived by her mother, Rose; children, Adam Santos, Amanda Santos, and Natasha Murray; four grandchildren; six sisters; and five brothers. She was predeceased by her father, George; and husband, Natividad Santos.
Calling hours are Tuesday, May 20 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the E.O. Curry Funeral Home, Peekskill. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, May 21 at the Church of the Assumption, Peekskill, followed by interment in the Assumption Cemetery, Cortlandt Manor.
For more information, please visit: http://www.eocurryfuneralhome.com
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Peekskill, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Peekskill
- 3 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Peekskill; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Peekskill Native Allison Pataki Publishes New Book About Habsburg Family