PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – Anna L. Brookens of Peekskill died Jan. 14. She was 76.
Brookens was born March 7, 1936, in Peekskill to Salati and Mary Valene DeLuca Otice. She is survived by a daughter, Dee Brookens Brown, of Hopewell Junction, N.Y.; a son, Edward Brookens, of Las Vegas; and a grandson.
Brookens is also survived by five sisters, Mary Nacarlo, Martha Otice, Carmela Otice, Josie Carbone and Rosie Adams; and many nieces, nephews and cousins. She was predeceased by a son, Billy Brookens; and two brothers, Dominick J. Otice Sr. and Julian J. Otice.
Visitation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Friday at Joseph F. Nardone Funeral Home in Peekskill. A funeral service will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home. Burial will follow at Assumption Cemetery in Cortlandt Manor.
- 1 State Police Warn Peekskill Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Cortlandt Manor Man Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 3 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield