PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – Anna L. Brookens of Peekskill died Jan. 14. She was 76.
Brookens was born March 7, 1936, in Peekskill to Salati and Mary Valene DeLuca Otice. She is survived by a daughter, Dee Brookens Brown, of Hopewell Junction, N.Y.; a son, Edward Brookens, of Las Vegas; and a grandson.
Brookens is also survived by five sisters, Mary Nacarlo, Martha Otice, Carmela Otice, Josie Carbone and Rosie Adams; and many nieces, nephews and cousins. She was predeceased by a son, Billy Brookens; and two brothers, Dominick J. Otice Sr. and Julian J. Otice.
Visitation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Friday at Joseph F. Nardone Funeral Home in Peekskill. A funeral service will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home. Burial will follow at Assumption Cemetery in Cortlandt Manor.
- 1 Valentine Grocery In Peekskill Fined For Alcohol Sale To A Minor
- 2 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 3 Peekskill Mayor Seeks Improvements At Train Station, Wants MTA Meeting
- 4 Daily Voice Leaders: Ken Martin, Mayoral Candidate, City Of Peekskill
- 5 Ramp Closure, Heavy Delays On Taconic State Parkway