PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – Anna L. Brookens of Peekskill died Jan. 14. She was 76.
Brookens was born March 7, 1936, in Peekskill to Salati and Mary Valene DeLuca Otice. She is survived by a daughter, Dee Brookens Brown, of Hopewell Junction, N.Y.; a son, Edward Brookens, of Las Vegas; and a grandson.
Brookens is also survived by five sisters, Mary Nacarlo, Martha Otice, Carmela Otice, Josie Carbone and Rosie Adams; and many nieces, nephews and cousins. She was predeceased by a son, Billy Brookens; and two brothers, Dominick J. Otice Sr. and Julian J. Otice.
Visitation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Friday at Joseph F. Nardone Funeral Home in Peekskill. A funeral service will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home. Burial will follow at Assumption Cemetery in Cortlandt Manor.
- 1 Peekskill Man, 24, Charged In Stabbing At Putnam Restaurant
- 2 Fiancee Pulled Paddle Away As Hudson River Victim Flailed, Prosecutors Say
- 3 Peekskill Native George Pataki To Enter Presidential Race In New Hampshire
- 4 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 5 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital