YORKTOWN, N.Y. - A new 2014 Lexus IS 250 will be raffled off along with a Rolex Oyster Datejust watch at the Guiding Eyes for the Blind’s annual Golf Classic hosted by N.Y. Giants quarterback Eli Manning on June 9.
Only 1,000 tickets will be sold at $100 each. All proceeds benefit Guiding Eyes for the Blind, which provides guide dogs to blind and visually impaired men and women, and service dogs to children with autism.
For more information, call 914-761-7111 or visit www.guidingeyes.org/raffle to purchase tickets online.
The Lexus is sponsored in part by Lexus Mount Kisco and the watch is provided by Rolex.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Peekskill
- 4 Former Peekskill Resident Honored By Bill Belichick Foundation
- 5 The Grinch Makes An Appearance At Decorated Peekskill Home