YORKTOWN, N.Y. - A new 2014 Lexus IS 250 will be raffled off along with a Rolex Oyster Datejust watch at the Guiding Eyes for the Blind’s annual Golf Classic hosted by N.Y. Giants quarterback Eli Manning on June 9.
Only 1,000 tickets will be sold at $100 each. All proceeds benefit Guiding Eyes for the Blind, which provides guide dogs to blind and visually impaired men and women, and service dogs to children with autism.
For more information, call 914-761-7111 or visit www.guidingeyes.org/raffle to purchase tickets online.
The Lexus is sponsored in part by Lexus Mount Kisco and the watch is provided by Rolex.
- 1 Peekskill's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 'Light The Night Walk' Team Participates In Memory Of Peekskill Man
- 3 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible To Peekskill Residents
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Letter: Peekskill Must Eliminate Longevity Bonuses