YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- A stretch of Route 6 in Yorktown will be closed in both directions between 8 p.m. and midnight Thursday.
The road will be closed between Barger Street and Mill Street to allow for the repair of downed power lines, according to Yorktown Police. Motorists are urged to use East Main Street instead.
- 1 Man, 24, In Custody After Shooting Injures Two In Peekskill
- 2 Peekskill Named One Of State's 10 Most Fiscally Stressed School Districts
- 3 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Peekskill; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 4 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 5 Snow Could Affect Friday Morning Commute In Peekskill