YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- A stretch of Route 6 in Yorktown will be closed in both directions between 8 p.m. and midnight Thursday.
The road will be closed between Barger Street and Mill Street to allow for the repair of downed power lines, according to Yorktown Police. Motorists are urged to use East Main Street instead.
- 1 Peekskill Mayor Seeks Improvements At Train Station, Wants MTA Meeting
- 2 Daily Voice Leaders: Ken Martin, Mayoral Candidate, City Of Peekskill
- 3 Hudson Valley Expo Returns To Peekskill For First Time In 70 Years
- 4 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store
- 5 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester