WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Potentially damaging thunderstorms will continue to threaten Westchester County through Wednesday morning, according to the National Weather Service.
Storms and precipitation will roll through the area after 11 a.m. Tuesday. Storms have the chance to produce gusty winds and small hail. Temperatures will reach into the low 80s with an 80 percent chance of rain.
Storms will linger in the area overnight and could produce up to two additional inches of rain.
A flash flood watch remains in effect for the area until 6 a.m. Wednesday.
Rain will begin to clear out of the area later Wednesday with a chance of additional precipitation before 3 p.m. and a high near 80.
The sun returns for Thursday and Friday with highs in the low 80s.
- 1 Police Investigating After Man's Body Is Found In Peekskill Creek
- 2 Peekskill Restaurant Fined By New York Liquor Authority
- 3 Two Charged With Stealing Power Tools At Cortlandt Home Depot
- 4 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Man In Yorktown
- 5 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show