PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – A man who was stabbed to death Friday morning on South Street has been identified as Alexander Rochester, 23, of Peekskill, city police said. He recently moved to Peekskill from the Bronx, police said.
Sunil Williams, 29 of Mount Vernon was charged with second-degree murder in the stabbing. Police released a mug shot of Williams over the weekend after he was arraigned Saturday morning.
Another man also was arrested on separate charges.
The stabbing resulted from an altercation between Williams, Rochester and the third man about 10:30 a.m. in the 600 block of South Street, police said.
Peekskill emergency responders arrived shortly after the stabbing, and the victim was taken to Hudson Valley Hospital Center in Cortlandt Manor, where he was pronounced dead. Williams was found by police shortly after the incident.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Peekskill, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Peekskill; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Peekskill
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road