PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Two men were sentenced to prison in connection with a fatal stabbing in Peekskill in 2012, according to LoHud.com.
Sunil Williams, 30, of the Bronx and Maurice Walker, 34, of Mount Vernon, both reached plea agreements in October of last year to avoid being charged with murder. Walker will serve a two-year sentence for assault while Williams will serve 12 years for manslaughter, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Two Peekskill Men Charged After Alleged Gang Assault In Yorktown
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Emergency Responders Rescue Injured Hiker Near Bear Mountain Bridge
- 4 Cortlandt Police Charge Suspect In Fraud Case After Facebook Tip
- 5 Peekskill Celebrates July 4 With Picnics, Pyrotechnics