PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Two men were sentenced to prison in connection with a fatal stabbing in Peekskill in 2012, according to LoHud.com.
Sunil Williams, 30, of the Bronx and Maurice Walker, 34, of Mount Vernon, both reached plea agreements in October of last year to avoid being charged with murder. Walker will serve a two-year sentence for assault while Williams will serve 12 years for manslaughter, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 2 Police: Drugs, Alcohol May Have Been Involved In Verplanck Woman's Death
- 3 Yorktown Police Charge Peekskill Woman With Driving While Ability Impaired
- 4 Peekskill Resident Face Underage Alcohol Sale Charge
- 5 Cortlandt Man Charged With Threatening Group With A Knife