PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Two men were sentenced to prison in connection with a fatal stabbing in Peekskill in 2012, according to LoHud.com.
Sunil Williams, 30, of the Bronx and Maurice Walker, 34, of Mount Vernon, both reached plea agreements in October of last year to avoid being charged with murder. Walker will serve a two-year sentence for assault while Williams will serve 12 years for manslaughter, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Police Investigating After Man's Body Is Found In Peekskill Creek
- 2 Peekskill Restaurant Fined By New York Liquor Authority
- 3 Two Charged With Stealing Power Tools At Cortlandt Home Depot
- 4 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 5 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Man In Yorktown