PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Two men were sentenced to prison in connection with a fatal stabbing in Peekskill in 2012, according to LoHud.com.
Sunil Williams, 30, of the Bronx and Maurice Walker, 34, of Mount Vernon, both reached plea agreements in October of last year to avoid being charged with murder. Walker will serve a two-year sentence for assault while Williams will serve 12 years for manslaughter, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Peekskill
- 3 The Grinch Makes An Appearance At Decorated Peekskill Home
- 4 Knife-Wielding Mohegan Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan, Say Police
- 5 Former Peekskill Resident Honored By Bill Belichick Foundation