PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Two men were sentenced to prison in connection with a fatal stabbing in Peekskill in 2012, according to LoHud.com.
Sunil Williams, 30, of the Bronx and Maurice Walker, 34, of Mount Vernon, both reached plea agreements in October of last year to avoid being charged with murder. Walker will serve a two-year sentence for assault while Williams will serve 12 years for manslaughter, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Peekskill Democrats Pick Candidates For November Election
- 2 Man Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth In Westchester Bust
- 3 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors
- 4 American Legion To Host June 6 Run/Walk For Heroes In Peekskill
- 5 New York's Largest-Ever Heroin Seizure Nets Yonkers Suspect