PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Peekskill this week:
- Peekskill will receive more than $23,000 of more than $1 million allotted Westchester in state funding to fix damaged roads.
- Paul R. Edelman, a longtime Peekskill-Yorktown resident, died April 5. He was 73. Edelman served in the Army from 1966-68.
- Nine Westchester neighborhoods have made the list of the Top 25 Richest Neighborhoods In the New York City Suburbs.
- A man identified as 29-year-old Karl Peterson of Scarsdale died after jumping from the Tappan Zee Bridge, according to LoHud.com.
- New York State Police charged a Cortlandt Manor man with driving while ability impaired and multiple drug charges , police officials said.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.