PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Peekskill last week:
- Peekskill resident and actress Sol Miranda has been cast in the NBC sitcom "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt," starring Ellie Kemper and created by Tina Fey.
- Westchester politicians have spoken out in favor of a U.S. Supreme Court decision to allow prayer before municipal meetings.
- A 61-year-old Cortlandt man is recovering in the hospital after being hit by an SUV while cycling in Tarrytown, according to LoHud.com.
- Westchester County Police arrested a Greenburgh man on a felony charge Tuesday, May 6, after he was accused of violating a court order of protection by confronting his estranged wife earlier in the day outside the Westchester County Courthouse in White Plains.
- Film producer and director Ron Howard has put his six-bedroom home along the border of Greenwich and Armonk on the market for $27.5 million.
- 1 Hudson Valley Expo Returns To Peekskill For First Time In 70 Years
- 2 Peekskill Mayor Seeks Improvements At Train Station, Wants MTA Meeting
- 3 Daily Voice Leaders: Ken Martin, Mayoral Candidate, City Of Peekskill
- 4 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store
- 5 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester