WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – Snow and rain are likely Friday night into Saturday morning, according to the National Weather Service.
Friday will be cloudy with a high near 38 degrees. Friday night could see a chance of snow, with an overnight low of about 30 degrees.
Snow is likely Saturday before 10 a.m., then rain and snow are likely from 10 a.m. to noon, with rain likely after noon; the high will be near 38 degrees. Saturday night will see rain before 10 p.m., then rain and snow, with an overnight low of about 31 degrees.
On Sunday, there is a chance of rain and snow before 10 a.m., then a chance of rain. It will be cloudy, with a high near 41 degrees. Sunday night will be partly cloudy, with an overnight low of about 26 degrees.
- 1 Peekskill's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 'Light The Night Walk' Team Participates In Memory Of Peekskill Man
- 3 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible To Peekskill Residents
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home