WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – Snow and rain are likely Friday night into Saturday morning, according to the National Weather Service.
Friday will be cloudy with a high near 38 degrees. Friday night could see a chance of snow, with an overnight low of about 30 degrees.
Snow is likely Saturday before 10 a.m., then rain and snow are likely from 10 a.m. to noon, with rain likely after noon; the high will be near 38 degrees. Saturday night will see rain before 10 p.m., then rain and snow, with an overnight low of about 31 degrees.
On Sunday, there is a chance of rain and snow before 10 a.m., then a chance of rain. It will be cloudy, with a high near 41 degrees. Sunday night will be partly cloudy, with an overnight low of about 26 degrees.
- 1 Man, 22, Charged In Tire-Slashing Incidents In Peekskill
- 2 Route 6 Stretch Reopens After Accident Involving Tractor Trailer
- 3 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 4 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 5 Valentine Grocery In Peekskill Fined For Alcohol Sale To A Minor