WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – The National Weather Service is predicting several inches of snow Wednesday afternoon into Thursday morning across Westchester County.
There is a slight chance of snow Wednesday afternoon after 2 p.m. It will be mostly sunny, with a high near 40 degrees.
On Wednesday night snow is likely, mainly between 10 p.m. and 3 a.m. It will be cloudy, with a low around 27 degrees. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches is possible in most areas, while southern coastal areas could get up to 4 inches.
- 1 Body Found In Hudson River Near West Point
- 2 Body Pulled From Hudson ID'd As Missing Kayaker In Murder Case
- 3 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 4 American Legion To Host June 6 Run/Walk For Heroes In Peekskill
- 5 State Police Issue 30 Tickets In Route 9 Speed Detail