WESTCHESTER, N.Y. ‒ Snow is headed to Westchester County Tuesday, according to the National Weather Service.
Snowfall could start in parts of the county as early as 3 a.m. and continue until noon, when rain is likely until 3 p.m. There's a chance snow will resume after 3 p.m. and continue until 9. The daytime high is expected to be near 38 degrees.
Snow accumulation of less than a half-inch is possible.
- 1 Man, 22, Charged In Tire-Slashing Incidents In Peekskill
- 2 Route 6 Stretch Reopens After Accident Involving Tractor Trailer
- 3 Police Issue 72 Tickets In Route 9 Detail
- 4 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 5 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd