WESTCHESTER, N.Y. ‒ Snow is headed to Westchester County Tuesday, according to the National Weather Service.
Snowfall could start in parts of the county as early as 3 a.m. and continue until noon, when rain is likely until 3 p.m. There's a chance snow will resume after 3 p.m. and continue until 9. The daytime high is expected to be near 38 degrees.
Snow accumulation of less than a half-inch is possible.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Peekskill
- 4 Former Peekskill Resident Honored By Bill Belichick Foundation
- 5 The Grinch Makes An Appearance At Decorated Peekskill Home