WESTCHESTER, N.Y. ‒ Snow is headed to Westchester County Tuesday, according to the National Weather Service.
Snowfall could start in parts of the county as early as 3 a.m. and continue until noon, when rain is likely until 3 p.m. There's a chance snow will resume after 3 p.m. and continue until 9. The daytime high is expected to be near 38 degrees.
Snow accumulation of less than a half-inch is possible.
- 1 Arrest Of Peekskill Woman On DWI Charges Tops Week's News
- 2 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 3 Peekskill Native Pataki Reportedly Considering Presidential Bid In 2016
- 4 Brewing Up Fun at Peekskill's Hudson Hop and Harvest
- 5 Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Murder Of Peekskill Cab Driver