WESTCHESTER, N.Y. ‒ Snow is headed to Westchester County Tuesday, according to the National Weather Service.
Snowfall could start in parts of the county as early as 3 a.m. and continue until noon, when rain is likely until 3 p.m. There's a chance snow will resume after 3 p.m. and continue until 9. The daytime high is expected to be near 38 degrees.
Snow accumulation of less than a half-inch is possible.
- 1 Man, 24, In Custody After Shooting Injures Two In Peekskill
- 2 Peekskill Man Charged With Felony, Aggravated DWI In Cortlandt
- 3 Peekskill Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road
- 5 Peekskill Named One Of State's 10 Most Fiscally Stressed School Districts