WESTCHESTER, N.Y. ‒ Snow is headed to Westchester County Tuesday, according to the National Weather Service.
Snowfall could start in parts of the county as early as 3 a.m. and continue until noon, when rain is likely until 3 p.m. There's a chance snow will resume after 3 p.m. and continue until 9. The daytime high is expected to be near 38 degrees.
Snow accumulation of less than a half-inch is possible.
- 1 Lockout Lifted At Peekskill Schools After Shooting Reported In Area
- 2 Suspect In Custody In One Of Two Peekskill Shootings
- 3 Car Goes Over Guardrail, Down Embank In Cortlandt
- 4 24 Hospitalized After Chlorine Spill At Peekskill Middle School
- 5 Rye High School Graduate Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say