WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – Westchester County may see snow showers beginning about 4 p.m., Monday, according to the National Weather Service.
Snow flurries may occur on and off during a cloudy night, with an accumulation of about one inch by morning. The temperature will drop to about 18 degrees, with light and variable winds.
Tuesday is expected to be partly sunny, with a high of about 24 degrees and a wind of about 15 mph. The temperature may drop to a low of five degrees on Tuesday night.
- 1 Peekskill Man, 24, Charged In Stabbing At Putnam Restaurant
- 2 Fiancee Pulled Paddle Away As Hudson River Victim Flailed, Prosecutors Say
- 3 Peekskill Native George Pataki To Enter Presidential Race In New Hampshire
- 4 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says