WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – Westchester County may see snow showers beginning about 4 p.m., Monday, according to the National Weather Service.
Snow flurries may occur on and off during a cloudy night, with an accumulation of about one inch by morning. The temperature will drop to about 18 degrees, with light and variable winds.
Tuesday is expected to be partly sunny, with a high of about 24 degrees and a wind of about 15 mph. The temperature may drop to a low of five degrees on Tuesday night.
- 1 State Police Warn Peekskill Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 Man Charged With Felony DWI In Peekskill
- 4 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 5 Peekskill Girls Hold Off Rye, Head For Third Straight Sectional Final