WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – Westchester County may see snow showers beginning about 4 p.m., Monday, according to the National Weather Service.
Snow flurries may occur on and off during a cloudy night, with an accumulation of about one inch by morning. The temperature will drop to about 18 degrees, with light and variable winds.
Tuesday is expected to be partly sunny, with a high of about 24 degrees and a wind of about 15 mph. The temperature may drop to a low of five degrees on Tuesday night.
- 1 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 2 Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Murder Of Peekskill Cab Driver
- 3 Peekskill Native Pataki Reportedly Considering Presidential Bid In 2016
- 4 Cortlandt Man Charged In Theft From Kohl's, Threat To Staffer
- 5 Brewing Up Fun at Peekskill's Hudson Hop and Harvest