WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – Westchester County may see snow showers beginning about 4 p.m., Monday, according to the National Weather Service.
Snow flurries may occur on and off during a cloudy night, with an accumulation of about one inch by morning. The temperature will drop to about 18 degrees, with light and variable winds.
Tuesday is expected to be partly sunny, with a high of about 24 degrees and a wind of about 15 mph. The temperature may drop to a low of five degrees on Tuesday night.
- 1 Peekskill Mayor Seeks Improvements At Train Station, Wants MTA Meeting
- 2 Daily Voice Leaders: Ken Martin, Mayoral Candidate, City Of Peekskill
- 3 Hudson Valley Expo Returns To Peekskill For First Time In 70 Years
- 4 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store
- 5 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester