PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Peekskill last week:
- 914INC., a Westchester Magazine publication, recently announced the winners of its 2014 Small Business Awards.
- Support Connection has announced 18-year-old Peekskill resident Lindsey Torres was selected as the winner of a T-shirt design contest for their 20th Anniversary Support-A-Walk for breast and ovarian cancer.
- A two-car collision at the Interstate-95 southbound exit for 287 in the City of Rye ejected both occupants of a military truck, which flipped on its head, and killed the passenger Thursday morning, state police said.
- Westchester County legislators want to ensure a proposed pipeline that would run into Peekskill, Cortlandt and Yorktown is totally safe.
- The man who was killed in the Taconic State Parkway car crash in Putnam Valley on Monday night has been identified as Joseph Nagy, a 28-year-old Croton-on-Hudson resident, according to a report on LoHud.com.
- 1 Peekskill School District Budget Approved
- 2 Man Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth As Part Of Westchester Bust
- 3 Peekskill Democrats Pick Candidates For November Election
- 4 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 5 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies