PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- - The Daily Voice wants to see your photos of snow coming down Wednesday afternoon in Peekskill.
Last week, readers sent us these photos of storm damage from Hurricane Sandy. This week, we'd love to see photos of snow beginning to accumulate around town as the storm rolled into Peekskill.
Send your snow photos to email@example.com and stay tuned as we bring you more updates on the storm.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Peekskill, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Peekskill Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Peekskill
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Peekskill; Blizzard Warning Issued