PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Crews continue to search the Hudson River for a man suspected of jumping from the Bear Mountain Bridge near Peekskill on Sunday, June 15, according to the Times Herald-Record.
A witness called 911 on Sunday to report the jumper on the bridge at approximately 8 p.m. An initial search by responders yielded nothing, the Times Herald-Record said.
- 1 Peekskill's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 'Light The Night Walk' Team Participates In Memory Of Peekskill Man
- 3 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 4 Letter: Peekskill Must Eliminate Longevity Bonuses
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible To Peekskill Residents