WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A White Plains contractor, JMO Construction, was fined $3,600 by the federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration for safety lapses discovered at a former gas station in Peekskill, according to LoHud.com.
This is the second time in one month that a contractor has been cited by OSHA for safety lapses at the same location, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Peekskill Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Peekskill
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Peekskill Tuesday