WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A White Plains contractor, JMO Construction, was fined $3,600 by the federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration for safety lapses discovered at a former gas station in Peekskill, according to LoHud.com.
This is the second time in one month that a contractor has been cited by OSHA for safety lapses at the same location, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 2 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center
- 3 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 4 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 5 Peekskill Native George Pataki Trades Heated Barbs With Donald Trump