WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A White Plains contractor, JMO Construction, was fined $3,600 by the federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration for safety lapses discovered at a former gas station in Peekskill, according to LoHud.com.
This is the second time in one month that a contractor has been cited by OSHA for safety lapses at the same location, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Peekskill School District Budget Approved
- 2 Man Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth As Part Of Westchester Bust
- 3 Peekskill Democrats Pick Candidates For November Election
- 4 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 5 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies