WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A White Plains contractor, JMO Construction, was fined $3,600 by the federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration for safety lapses discovered at a former gas station in Peekskill, according to LoHud.com.
This is the second time in one month that a contractor has been cited by OSHA for safety lapses at the same location, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Man Charged In Peekskill With Thefts From Porches
- 2 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 3 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 5 Montrose, Verplanck Affected By Water Main Break