WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A White Plains contractor, JMO Construction, was fined $3,600 by the federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration for safety lapses discovered at a former gas station in Peekskill, according to LoHud.com.
This is the second time in one month that a contractor has been cited by OSHA for safety lapses at the same location, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Hudson Valley Expo Returns To Peekskill For First Time In 70 Years
- 2 Peekskill Mayor Seeks Improvements At Train Station, Wants MTA Meeting
- 3 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store
- 4 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 5 Police Officer From Mohegan Lake Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury