PEEKSKILL, N.Y. — A regional claim center is operating in the first floor conference room at Peekskill City Hall for homeowners and business owners who sustained damages from Hurricane Sandy.
Representatives of state and federal agencies are available to assist homeowners and businesses from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mondays through Fridays. No appointment is necessary.
Peekskill City Hall is located at 840 Main St. For more information, call 914-737-3400.
- 1 Body Pulled From Hudson ID'd As Missing Kayaker In Murder Case
- 2 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 Fiancee Pulled Paddle Away As Hudson River Victim Flailed, Prosecutors Say
- 4 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 5 Man Charged After Crashing Boat Into Verplanck Sea Wall