PEEKSKILL, N.Y. — A regional claim center is operating in the first floor conference room at Peekskill City Hall for homeowners and business owners who sustained damages from Hurricane Sandy.
Representatives of state and federal agencies are available to assist homeowners and businesses from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mondays through Fridays. No appointment is necessary.
Peekskill City Hall is located at 840 Main St. For more information, call 914-737-3400.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Peekskill Skies Sunday
- 2 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions
- 3 Peekskill Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 4 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Peekskill Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend