PEEKSKILL, N.Y. — A regional claim center is operating in the first floor conference room at Peekskill City Hall for homeowners and business owners who sustained damages from Hurricane Sandy.
Representatives of state and federal agencies are available to assist homeowners and businesses from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mondays through Fridays. No appointment is necessary.
Peekskill City Hall is located at 840 Main St. For more information, call 914-737-3400.
- 1 Lockout Lifted At Peekskill Schools After Shooting Reported In Area
- 2 Suspect In Custody In One Of Two Peekskill Shootings
- 3 Investigators Awaiting Toxicology Report In Death Of 6-Year-Old Croton Girl
- 4 Peekskill Parks And Rec Worker Rescues Girl On Icy Lake
- 5 Westchester School Districts Reporting High Opt-Out Rates