PEEKSKILL, N.Y. — A regional claim center is operating in the first floor conference room at Peekskill City Hall for homeowners and business owners who sustained damages from Hurricane Sandy.
Representatives of state and federal agencies are available to assist homeowners and businesses from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mondays through Fridays. No appointment is necessary.
Peekskill City Hall is located at 840 Main St. For more information, call 914-737-3400.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Peekskill Mayor Seeks Improvements At Train Station, Wants MTA Meeting
- 3 Daily Voice Leaders: Ken Martin, Mayoral Candidate, City Of Peekskill
- 4 Ramp Closure, Heavy Delays On Taconic State Parkway
- 5 Hudson Valley Expo Returns To Peekskill For First Time In 70 Years