PEEKSKILL, N.Y. — A regional claim center is operating in the first floor conference room at Peekskill City Hall for homeowners and business owners who sustained damages from Hurricane Sandy.
Representatives of state and federal agencies are available to assist homeowners and businesses from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mondays through Fridays. No appointment is necessary.
Peekskill City Hall is located at 840 Main St. For more information, call 914-737-3400.
- 1 Peekskill's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 'Light The Night Walk' Team Participates In Memory Of Peekskill Man
- 3 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 4 Letter: Peekskill Must Eliminate Longevity Bonuses
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible To Peekskill Residents