PHILIPSTOWN, N.Y. -- The Putnam County Sheriff's Department charged a Peekskill man with driving a vehicle with a suspended registration on Friday, Aug. 15, officials say.
Julio Uday, 48, was pulled over after sheriff's deputies allegedly observed him operating a vehicle with a suspended registration. Uday was issued tickets on the scene and released, according to the Sheriff's Department.
- 1 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 2 Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Murder Of Peekskill Cab Driver
- 3 Peekskill Native Pataki Reportedly Considering Presidential Bid In 2016
- 4 Cortlandt Man Charged In Theft From Kohl's, Threat To Staffer
- 5 Brewing Up Fun at Peekskill's Hudson Hop and Harvest