PHILIPSTOWN, N.Y. -- The Putnam County Sheriff's Department charged a Peekskill man with driving a vehicle with a suspended registration on Friday, Aug. 15, officials say.
Julio Uday, 48, was pulled over after sheriff's deputies allegedly observed him operating a vehicle with a suspended registration. Uday was issued tickets on the scene and released, according to the Sheriff's Department.
- 1 Peekskill's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 'Light The Night Walk' Team Participates In Memory Of Peekskill Man
- 3 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible To Peekskill Residents
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home