PHILIPSTOWN, N.Y. -- The Putnam County Sheriff's Department charged a Peekskill man with driving a vehicle with a suspended registration on Friday, Aug. 15, officials say.
Julio Uday, 48, was pulled over after sheriff's deputies allegedly observed him operating a vehicle with a suspended registration. Uday was issued tickets on the scene and released, according to the Sheriff's Department.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Peekskill Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Peekskill
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Peekskill Tuesday