PHILIPSTOWN, N.Y. -- The Putnam County Sheriff's Department charged a Peekskill man with driving a vehicle with a suspended registration on Friday, Aug. 15, officials say.
Julio Uday, 48, was pulled over after sheriff's deputies allegedly observed him operating a vehicle with a suspended registration. Uday was issued tickets on the scene and released, according to the Sheriff's Department.
- 1 Peekskill Democrats Pick Candidates For November Election
- 2 Man Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth In Westchester Bust
- 3 Body Found In Hudson River Near West Point
- 4 American Legion To Host June 6 Run/Walk For Heroes In Peekskill
- 5 Man Is Charged With Shooting Arrows At Mohegan Lake Adult Home Employee