PHILIPSTOWN, N.Y. -- The Putnam County Sheriff's Department charged a Peekskill man with driving a vehicle with a suspended registration on Friday, Aug. 15, officials say.
Julio Uday, 48, was pulled over after sheriff's deputies allegedly observed him operating a vehicle with a suspended registration. Uday was issued tickets on the scene and released, according to the Sheriff's Department.
- 1 Route 6 Stretch Reopens After Accident Involving Tractor Trailer
- 2 Man, 22, Charged In Tire-Slashing Incidents In Peekskill
- 3 Police Issue 72 Tickets In Route 9 Detail
- 4 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 5 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd