PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Peekskill this week:
- Authorities are warning Peekskill residents to be mindful of scam artists looking to bilk money out of homeowners, according to CBS New York.
- Nadia Mangelli, 21, of Peekskill competed last weekend in the New York USA Pageant last weekend.
- Bedford resident Kerry Kennedy's trial for driving under the influence will begin on Monday, Feb. 24 in White Plains.
- A 29-year-old Bronx man and former employee of the New York State Power Authority was arraigned in Westchester County Court in White Plains on Wednesday after he allegedly stole nearly $3,000 in gas using state gas cards over the course of more than a year.
- 1 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 2 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center
- 3 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 4 Two Peekskill Men Charged After Alleged Gang Assault In Yorktown
- 5 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust