PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Peekskill this week:
- Authorities are warning Peekskill residents to be mindful of scam artists looking to bilk money out of homeowners, according to CBS New York.
- Nadia Mangelli, 21, of Peekskill competed last weekend in the New York USA Pageant last weekend.
- Bedford resident Kerry Kennedy's trial for driving under the influence will begin on Monday, Feb. 24 in White Plains.
- A 29-year-old Bronx man and former employee of the New York State Power Authority was arraigned in Westchester County Court in White Plains on Wednesday after he allegedly stole nearly $3,000 in gas using state gas cards over the course of more than a year.
- 1 Police Investigating After Man's Body Is Found In Peekskill Creek
- 2 Peekskill Restaurant Fined By New York Liquor Authority
- 3 Two Charged With Stealing Power Tools At Cortlandt Home Depot
- 4 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 5 Police Ask For Public's Help In Search For Missing Man In Yorktown