PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Peekskill this week:
- Authorities are warning Peekskill residents to be mindful of scam artists looking to bilk money out of homeowners, according to CBS New York.
- Nadia Mangelli, 21, of Peekskill competed last weekend in the New York USA Pageant last weekend.
- Bedford resident Kerry Kennedy's trial for driving under the influence will begin on Monday, Feb. 24 in White Plains.
- A 29-year-old Bronx man and former employee of the New York State Power Authority was arraigned in Westchester County Court in White Plains on Wednesday after he allegedly stole nearly $3,000 in gas using state gas cards over the course of more than a year.
- 1 Lockout Lifted At Peekskill Schools After Shooting Reported In Area
- 2 Suspect In Custody In One Of Two Peekskill Shootings
- 3 Car Goes Over Guardrail, Down Embank In Cortlandt
- 4 24 Hospitalized After Chlorine Spill At Peekskill Middle School
- 5 Rye High School Graduate Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say