PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- The Peekskill school district paid Long Island firm Ingerman Smith more than $200,000 to look into a high school transcript scandal where 34 seniors received credits for a class that no longer existed, reports lohud.com.
According to the report, there is no account of the findings from the investigation but more of a focus on the case against four guidance counselors.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Peekskill Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Peekskill, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Peekskill's Hudson Valley Gateway Chamber Celebrates 100 Years
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Peekskill
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow