PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Attorney Lloyd Donders, an expert on special education, will speak on Wednesday, May 14, from 7-8:30 p.m. at the Field Library. Donders will explain what a disability is in the context of special education, what school districts have to do to address the disability and what parents can do to obtain the services and resources their children need.
This event is free and open to the public.
For more details or to reserve a spot, call 737-0010 or visit http://www.Peekskill.org.
The Field Library is at 4 Nelson Ave.
- 1 Two Peekskill Men Charged After Alleged Gang Assault In Yorktown
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Emergency Responders Rescue Injured Hiker Near Bear Mountain Bridge
- 4 Cortlandt Police Charge Suspect In Fraud Case After Facebook Tip
- 5 Peekskill Celebrates July 4 With Picnics, Pyrotechnics