PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Attorney Lloyd Donders, an expert on special education, will speak on Wednesday, May 14, from 7-8:30 p.m. at the Field Library. Donders will explain what a disability is in the context of special education, what school districts have to do to address the disability and what parents can do to obtain the services and resources their children need.
This event is free and open to the public.
For more details or to reserve a spot, call 737-0010 or visit http://www.Peekskill.org.
The Field Library is at 4 Nelson Ave.
- 1 Body Pulled From Hudson ID'd As Missing Kayaker In Murder Case
- 2 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 Fiancee Pulled Paddle Away As Hudson River Victim Flailed, Prosecutors Say
- 4 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 5 Man Charged After Crashing Boat Into Verplanck Sea Wall