PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Attorney Lloyd Donders, an expert on special education, will speak on Wednesday, May 14, from 7-8:30 p.m. at the Field Library. Donders will explain what a disability is in the context of special education, what school districts have to do to address the disability and what parents can do to obtain the services and resources their children need.
This event is free and open to the public.
For more details or to reserve a spot, call 737-0010 or visit http://www.Peekskill.org.
The Field Library is at 4 Nelson Ave.
- 1 Valentine Grocery In Peekskill Fined For Alcohol Sale To A Minor
- 2 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 3 Peekskill Mayor Seeks Improvements At Train Station, Wants MTA Meeting
- 4 Daily Voice Leaders: Ken Martin, Mayoral Candidate, City Of Peekskill
- 5 Ramp Closure, Heavy Delays On Taconic State Parkway