PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Attorney Lloyd Donders, an expert on special education, will speak on Wednesday, May 14, from 7-8:30 p.m. at the Field Library. Donders will explain what a disability is in the context of special education, what school districts have to do to address the disability and what parents can do to obtain the services and resources their children need.
This event is free and open to the public.
For more details or to reserve a spot, call 737-0010 or visit http://www.Peekskill.org.
The Field Library is at 4 Nelson Ave.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Peekskill, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Peekskill; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Peekskill
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road