PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Attorney Lloyd Donders, an expert on special education, will speak on Wednesday, May 14, from 7-8:30 p.m. at the Field Library. Donders will explain what a disability is in the context of special education, what school districts have to do to address the disability and what parents can do to obtain the services and resources their children need.
This event is free and open to the public.
For more details or to reserve a spot, call 737-0010 or visit http://www.Peekskill.org.
The Field Library is at 4 Nelson Ave.
- 1 Police Investigating After Man's Body Is Found In Peekskill Creek
- 2 Peekskill Restaurant Fined By New York Liquor Authority
- 3 Two Charged With Stealing Power Tools At Cortlandt Home Depot
- 4 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Man In Yorktown
- 5 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show