PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Peekskill last week:
- A Peekskill resident, Colin Bemis, who grew up on Brown Street and attended the Assumption School, is preparing to film a movie in the city he calls home.
- A Peekskill bakery received a call every aspiring big leaguer dreams of -- to help out the New York Yankees.
- Residents of Westchester County and across New York State could see their health insurance premiums spike by an average of 13 percent according to capitalnewyork.com.
- Westchester ranks high among New York's exciting places to live and Port Chester is the lone Westchester representative named among the top 10, according to a report by Movoto.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Peekskill, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Peekskill Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Peekskill
- 4 Peekskill's Hudson Valley Gateway Chamber Celebrates 100 Years
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow