PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – Parents of children who use the Kiley Youth Center may soon have to pay a registration fee to take part in activities there.
Recreation Department employee Ray Glashoff said Monday that the department was planning to begin implementing registration fees in the next few months.
“We’ll be designating a week per quarter for registration,” Glashoff said.
The Kiley Center has a revenue target of $30,000 for the year that staff is hoping to meet, officials said. Director Joyce Cuccia is recommending a $10 registration fee for each child per quarter.
- 1 Man, 22, Charged In Tire-Slashing Incidents In Peekskill
- 2 Valentine Grocery In Peekskill Fined For Alcohol Sale To A Minor
- 3 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 4 Ramp Closure, Heavy Delays On Taconic State Parkway
- 5 Daily Voice Leaders: Ken Martin, Mayoral Candidate, City Of Peekskill