PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – Parents of children who use the Kiley Youth Center may soon have to pay a registration fee to take part in activities there.
Recreation Department employee Ray Glashoff said Monday that the department was planning to begin implementing registration fees in the next few months.
“We’ll be designating a week per quarter for registration,” Glashoff said.
The Kiley Center has a revenue target of $30,000 for the year that staff is hoping to meet, officials said. Director Joyce Cuccia is recommending a $10 registration fee for each child per quarter.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Peekskill
- 4 Former Peekskill Resident Honored By Bill Belichick Foundation
- 5 The Grinch Makes An Appearance At Decorated Peekskill Home