PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – Parents of children who use the Kiley Youth Center may soon have to pay a registration fee to take part in activities there.
Recreation Department employee Ray Glashoff said Monday that the department was planning to begin implementing registration fees in the next few months.
“We’ll be designating a week per quarter for registration,” Glashoff said.
The Kiley Center has a revenue target of $30,000 for the year that staff is hoping to meet, officials said. Director Joyce Cuccia is recommending a $10 registration fee for each child per quarter.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Peekskill Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Peekskill
- 5 Peekskill Restaurant Week Offers Discounted Lunch And Dinners