PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – Parents of children who use the Kiley Youth Center may soon have to pay a registration fee to take part in activities there.
Recreation Department employee Ray Glashoff said Monday that the department was planning to begin implementing registration fees in the next few months.
“We’ll be designating a week per quarter for registration,” Glashoff said.
The Kiley Center has a revenue target of $30,000 for the year that staff is hoping to meet, officials said. Director Joyce Cuccia is recommending a $10 registration fee for each child per quarter.
- 1 Man, 24, In Custody After Shooting Injures Two In Peekskill
- 2 Peekskill Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 3 Peekskill Named One Of State's 10 Most Fiscally Stressed School Districts
- 4 Storm System Departs Peekskill, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 5 Cuomo Implements Full Travel Ban, Declares State Of Emergency