PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – Parents of children who use the Kiley Youth Center may soon have to pay a registration fee to take part in activities there.
Recreation Department employee Ray Glashoff said Monday that the department was planning to begin implementing registration fees in the next few months.
“We’ll be designating a week per quarter for registration,” Glashoff said.
The Kiley Center has a revenue target of $30,000 for the year that staff is hoping to meet, officials said. Director Joyce Cuccia is recommending a $10 registration fee for each child per quarter.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 4 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 5 Croton Police Gathering Evidence In Lacey Carr Death Probe