PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – Parents of children who use the Kiley Youth Center may soon have to pay a registration fee to take part in activities there.
Recreation Department employee Ray Glashoff said Monday that the department was planning to begin implementing registration fees in the next few months.
“We’ll be designating a week per quarter for registration,” Glashoff said.
The Kiley Center has a revenue target of $30,000 for the year that staff is hoping to meet, officials said. Director Joyce Cuccia is recommending a $10 registration fee for each child per quarter.
- 1 Peekskill's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 'Light The Night Walk' Team Participates In Memory Of Peekskill Man
- 3 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 4 Letter: Peekskill Must Eliminate Longevity Bonuses
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home