PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – Parents of children who use the Kiley Youth Center may soon have to pay a registration fee to take part in activities there.
Recreation Department employee Ray Glashoff said Monday that the department was planning to begin implementing registration fees in the next few months.
“We’ll be designating a week per quarter for registration,” Glashoff said.
The Kiley Center has a revenue target of $30,000 for the year that staff is hoping to meet, officials said. Director Joyce Cuccia is recommending a $10 registration fee for each child per quarter.
- 1 Former Peekskill Girls Basketball Coach Let Go By College
- 2 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Three Youths Charged With Ransacking Hudson Valley Islamic Center
- 5 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud