PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- The Peekskill Police Department is asking residents to complete a survey to learn about real and perceived public safety and crime issues with the goal of improving the department’s services to the community.
Participation in the survey is voluntary and anonymous. Participants will not be asked for names or for any other identifying information.
It takes about 15 minutes to complete. Those under 18 must ask a parent or guardian for permission to complete the questionnaire.
The deadline to submit the survey is 11:59 p.m. Monday, Jan. 20. Click here to access the survey. A Spanish-language version is also available.
- 1 Peekskill Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Peekskill, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Peekskill's Hudson Valley Gateway Chamber Celebrates 100 Years
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Peekskill
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow