PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- The Peekskill Police Department is asking residents to complete a survey to learn about real and perceived public safety and crime issues with the goal of improving the department’s services to the community.
Participation in the survey is voluntary and anonymous. Participants will not be asked for names or for any other identifying information.
It takes about 15 minutes to complete. Those under 18 must ask a parent or guardian for permission to complete the questionnaire.
The deadline to submit the survey is 11:59 p.m. Monday, Jan. 20. Click here to access the survey. A Spanish-language version is also available.
- 1 Peekskill Democrats Pick Candidates For November Election
- 2 Man Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth In Westchester Bust
- 3 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors
- 4 American Legion To Host June 6 Run/Walk For Heroes In Peekskill
- 5 New York's Largest-Ever Heroin Seizure Nets Yonkers Suspect