PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Peekskill lawmakers are attempting to reduce the cost of the central fire station from an estimated $15.7 million to between $8 and $10 million, according to theexaminernews.com.
Part of the plan to reduce the overall cost for the proposed two-story structure is a reduction in square footage from 36,000 down to 30,000 square feet, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Report: Peekskill HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 2 Former Peekskill Girls Basketball Coach Let Go By College
- 3 Three Youths Charged With Ransacking Hudson Valley Islamic Center
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud