PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Peekskill lawmakers are attempting to reduce the cost of the central fire station from an estimated $15.7 million to between $8 and $10 million, according to theexaminernews.com.
Part of the plan to reduce the overall cost for the proposed two-story structure is a reduction in square footage from 36,000 down to 30,000 square feet, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Peekskill Mayor Drops Attempt To Oust City Manager
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Peekskill
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester