PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Peekskill lawmakers are attempting to reduce the cost of the central fire station from an estimated $15.7 million to between $8 and $10 million, according to theexaminernews.com.
Part of the plan to reduce the overall cost for the proposed two-story structure is a reduction in square footage from 36,000 down to 30,000 square feet, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Peekskill's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 'Light The Night Walk' Team Participates In Memory Of Peekskill Man
- 3 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 4 Letter: Peekskill Must Eliminate Longevity Bonuses
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home