PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Peekskill lawmakers are attempting to reduce the cost of the central fire station from an estimated $15.7 million to between $8 and $10 million, according to theexaminernews.com.
Part of the plan to reduce the overall cost for the proposed two-story structure is a reduction in square footage from 36,000 down to 30,000 square feet, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Obamas Could Be Bound For Westchester After Presidency, Report Says
- 2 Fiancée Angelika Graswald Charged With Hudson River Murder Of Kayaker
- 3 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 4 Dramatic Video Shows Ossining Police Rescue
- 5 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches