PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Peekskill lawmakers are attempting to reduce the cost of the central fire station from an estimated $15.7 million to between $8 and $10 million, according to theexaminernews.com.
Part of the plan to reduce the overall cost for the proposed two-story structure is a reduction in square footage from 36,000 down to 30,000 square feet, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Two Peekskill Men Charged After Alleged Gang Assault In Yorktown
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Peekskill Native George Pataki Trades Heated Barbs With Donald Trump
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Peekskill Celebrates July 4 With Picnics, Pyrotechnics