PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Peekskill lawmakers are attempting to reduce the cost of the central fire station from an estimated $15.7 million to between $8 and $10 million, according to theexaminernews.com.
Part of the plan to reduce the overall cost for the proposed two-story structure is a reduction in square footage from 36,000 down to 30,000 square feet, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Body Pulled From Hudson ID'd As Missing Kayaker In Murder Case
- 2 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 Fiancee Pulled Paddle Away As Hudson River Victim Flailed, Prosecutors Say
- 4 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 5 Man Charged After Crashing Boat Into Verplanck Sea Wall