PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- The City of Peekskill closed its senior nutrition center for Monday due to inclement weather.
Senior transportation services have also been cancelled for the day.
Homebound meal delivery for seniors will still be carried out by city staff.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Peekskill Man Stopped For Speeding Charged With DWI Under Leandra's Law
- 3 Suspect Charged In Peekskill 'Bicycle Bandit' Robbery
- 4 Charges Against Peekskill Man In Use Of Stolen Credit Card Tops Week's News
- 5 New York Archdiocese Is Likely To Merge More Parishes