PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- The City of Peekskill closed its senior nutrition center for Monday due to inclement weather.
Senior transportation services have also been cancelled for the day.
Homebound meal delivery for seniors will still be carried out by city staff.
- 1 Man, 24, In Custody After Shooting Injures Two In Peekskill
- 2 Peekskill Named One Of State's 10 Most Fiscally Stressed School Districts
- 3 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Peekskill; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 4 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 5 100-Year-Old Peekskill Resident Attends Hudson Valley Chamber Gala