PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – New York State Police from the Cortlandt Barracks arrested a Peekskill man on a felony driving while intoxicated charge.
John W. Heffernan, Jr., 59, was charged with a felony because he has a prior DWI conviction.
Heffernan did not use his turn signal and was pulled over by police. A breath test showed he had a blood alcohol content of 0.15 percent; almost twice the legal limit is 0.08 percent.
Heffernan was given tickets ordering him to appear in the City of Peekskill Court on June 5.
- 1 Man, 22, Charged In Tire-Slashing Incidents In Peekskill
- 2 Valentine Grocery In Peekskill Fined For Alcohol Sale To A Minor
- 3 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 4 Hudson Valley Gateway Hosts Annual Expo In Peekskill
- 5 Ramp Closure, Heavy Delays On Taconic State Parkway