PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – New York State Police from the Cortlandt Barracks arrested a Peekskill man on a felony driving while intoxicated charge.
John W. Heffernan, Jr., 59, was charged with a felony because he has a prior DWI conviction.
Heffernan did not use his turn signal and was pulled over by police. A breath test showed he had a blood alcohol content of 0.15 percent; almost twice the legal limit is 0.08 percent.
Heffernan was given tickets ordering him to appear in the City of Peekskill Court on June 5.
- 1 State Police Warn Peekskill Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Peekskill Girls Hold Off Rye, Head For Third Straight Sectional Final
- 5 Peekskill Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday