PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – New York State Police from the Cortlandt Barracks arrested a Peekskill man on a felony driving while intoxicated charge.
John W. Heffernan, Jr., 59, was charged with a felony because he has a prior DWI conviction.
Heffernan did not use his turn signal and was pulled over by police. A breath test showed he had a blood alcohol content of 0.15 percent; almost twice the legal limit is 0.08 percent.
Heffernan was given tickets ordering him to appear in the City of Peekskill Court on June 5.
- 1 Family Of Peekskill Man Killed In Tracy Morgan Crash Settles
- 2 Peekskill Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Peekskill's Hudson Valley Gateway Chamber Celebrates 100 Years
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Peekskill
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow