PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – New York State Police from the Cortlandt Barracks arrested a Peekskill man on a felony driving while intoxicated charge.
John W. Heffernan, Jr., 59, was charged with a felony because he has a prior DWI conviction.
Heffernan did not use his turn signal and was pulled over by police. A breath test showed he had a blood alcohol content of 0.15 percent; almost twice the legal limit is 0.08 percent.
Heffernan was given tickets ordering him to appear in the City of Peekskill Court on June 5.
- 1 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 2 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center
- 3 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 4 Two Peekskill Men Charged After Alleged Gang Assault In Yorktown
- 5 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust