PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – New York State Police from the Cortlandt Barracks arrested a Peekskill man on a felony driving while intoxicated charge.
John W. Heffernan, Jr., 59, was charged with a felony because he has a prior DWI conviction.
Heffernan did not use his turn signal and was pulled over by police. A breath test showed he had a blood alcohol content of 0.15 percent; almost twice the legal limit is 0.08 percent.
Heffernan was given tickets ordering him to appear in the City of Peekskill Court on June 5.
- 1 Peekskill Democrats Pick Candidates For November Election
- 2 Body Found In Hudson River Near West Point
- 3 American Legion To Host June 6 Run/Walk For Heroes In Peekskill
- 4 Man Is Charged With Shooting Arrows At Mohegan Lake Adult Home Employee
- 5 State Police Issue 30 Tickets In Route 9 Speed Detail