PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- The Peekskill Library has announced it will waive all late penalties for students who still have high school and middle school summer reading books from last year out on loan.
The amnesty period will run until Friday, June 27.
The Peekskill Library is at 4 Nelson Ave.
- 1 Hudson Valley Expo Returns To Peekskill For First Time In 70 Years
- 2 Man Charged With Multiple Traffic Infractions On Route 202
- 3 Police Officer From Mohegan Lake Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 4 Man Charged With DWI After Head-On Collision On Bear Mountain Bridge Road
- 5 Man With 20-Plus Convictions Charged In Peekskill Beauty Salon Burglary