PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- The Peekskill Library has announced it will waive all late penalties for students who still have high school and middle school summer reading books from last year out on loan.
The amnesty period will run until Friday, June 27.
The Peekskill Library is at 4 Nelson Ave.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Peekskill
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 The Grinch Makes An Appearance At Decorated Peekskill Home
- 5 Knife-Wielding Mohegan Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan, Say Police