PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- The Peekskill Library has announced it will waive all late penalties for students who still have high school and middle school summer reading books from last year out on loan.
The amnesty period will run until Friday, June 27.
The Peekskill Library is at 4 Nelson Ave.
- 1 Emergency Responders Rescue Injured Hiker Near Bear Mountain Bridge
- 2 Donald Foster, 68, Business Owner, Husband Of Former Peekskill Mayor
- 3 Cortlandt Police Charge Suspect In Fraud Case After Facebook Tip
- 4 Peekskill Marks July 4 With Parade
- 5 Two Charged With Burglary At Cortlandt Elementary School