PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- The Peekskill Library has announced it will waive all late penalties for students who still have high school and middle school summer reading books from last year out on loan.
The amnesty period will run until Friday, June 27.
The Peekskill Library is at 4 Nelson Ave.
- 1 Peekskill Man, 31, Charged With Sexually Abusing Child
- 2 Pair Arrested On Burglary Charges In Cortlandt
- 3 Yorktown Police Charge Peekskill Woman With Suspended Registration
- 4 Deskovic Lists Peekskill Detective's Actions In Coercion Trial
- 5 Actor Bruce Willis Buys Two Westchester Properties, Report Says