PEEKSKILL – A local insurance agent was re-elected to the board of directors at New York’s oldest producer trade organization.
Michael Vanderwerker, president of Assured SKCG, Inc. in Peekskill was elected in May for a second term on the board of the Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers (IIABNY) of New York during the group’s annual business meeting at Riverhead, N.Y. He will serve a two-year term and represent IIABNY members in the New York City metro and suburban areas.
IIABNY has been representing the business interests of independent insurance professionals since 1882, according to a press release.
- 1 Man, 24, In Custody After Shooting Injures Two In Peekskill
- 2 Peekskill Named One Of State's 10 Most Fiscally Stressed School Districts
- 3 Storm System Departs Peekskill, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 4 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 5 100-Year-Old Peekskill Resident Attends Hudson Valley Chamber Gala