PEEKSKILL – A local insurance agent was re-elected to the board of directors at New York’s oldest producer trade organization.
Michael Vanderwerker, president of Assured SKCG, Inc. in Peekskill was elected in May for a second term on the board of the Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers (IIABNY) of New York during the group’s annual business meeting at Riverhead, N.Y. He will serve a two-year term and represent IIABNY members in the New York City metro and suburban areas.
IIABNY has been representing the business interests of independent insurance professionals since 1882, according to a press release.
- 1 Two Peekskill Men Charged After Alleged Gang Assault In Yorktown
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Peekskill Native George Pataki Trades Heated Barbs With Donald Trump
- 4 Cortlandt Police Charge Suspect In Fraud Case After Facebook Tip
- 5 Emergency Responders Rescue Injured Hiker Near Bear Mountain Bridge