PEEKSKILL – A local insurance agent was re-elected to the board of directors at New York’s oldest producer trade organization.
Michael Vanderwerker, president of Assured SKCG, Inc. in Peekskill was elected in May for a second term on the board of the Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers (IIABNY) of New York during the group’s annual business meeting at Riverhead, N.Y. He will serve a two-year term and represent IIABNY members in the New York City metro and suburban areas.
IIABNY has been representing the business interests of independent insurance professionals since 1882, according to a press release.
- 1 Lockout Lifted At Peekskill Schools After Shooting Reported In Area
- 2 Suspect In Custody In One Of Two Peekskill Shootings
- 3 Car Goes Over Guardrail, Down Embank In Cortlandt
- 4 24 Hospitalized After Chlorine Spill At Peekskill Middle School
- 5 Investigators Awaiting Toxicology Report In Death Of 6-Year-Old Croton Girl