PEEKSKILL – A local insurance agent was re-elected to the board of directors at New York’s oldest producer trade organization.
Michael Vanderwerker, president of Assured SKCG, Inc. in Peekskill was elected in May for a second term on the board of the Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers (IIABNY) of New York during the group’s annual business meeting at Riverhead, N.Y. He will serve a two-year term and represent IIABNY members in the New York City metro and suburban areas.
IIABNY has been representing the business interests of independent insurance professionals since 1882, according to a press release.
- 1 Body Pulled From Hudson ID'd As Missing Kayaker In Murder Case
- 2 Peekskill Man Charged In Stabbing At Putnam Restaurant
- 3 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 4 Fiancee Pulled Paddle Away As Hudson River Victim Flailed, Prosecutors Say
- 5 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents