PEEKSKILL – A local insurance agent was re-elected to the board of directors at New York’s oldest producer trade organization.
Michael Vanderwerker, president of Assured SKCG, Inc. in Peekskill was elected in May for a second term on the board of the Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers (IIABNY) of New York during the group’s annual business meeting at Riverhead, N.Y. He will serve a two-year term and represent IIABNY members in the New York City metro and suburban areas.
IIABNY has been representing the business interests of independent insurance professionals since 1882, according to a press release.
- 1 Peekskill Mayor Drops Attempt To Oust City Manager
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Peekskill
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester