PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Peekskill last week:
- The Peekskill Housing Authority is $500,000 in debt and is considering drastic measures to help fill the financial shortfall, according to LoHud.com.
- New York State Police recovered the body of an elderly Somers man, Emmanual Valsamakis, 81, who jumped from the Bear Mountain Bridge, according to LoHud.com.
- A Briarcliff Manor woman was arrested for misdemeanor driving while intoxicated on the Taconic State Parkway, New York State Police said.
- People who are thinking of moving to Hudson Valley can find out 30 things that every person must know before moving there, in a report by Movoto Real Estate.
- The man who died after he was found on a stretch of the Old Croton Aqueduct Trail in Hastings-On-Hudson has been identified as Matthew Siegfried, 33, of Hastings, according to the Westchester Medical Examiner's office.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Peekskill, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Peekskill
- 3 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Peekskill; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Peekskill Native Allison Pataki Publishes New Book About Habsburg Family