PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- The father, and former Peekskill City Schools gym teacher who filed a lawsuit against the Peekskill School district for allegedly providing birth control to his daughter without consent, allegedly assaulted a school psychologist, according to News 12 Westchester.
News 12 Westchester learned that Anthony Jackson, a gym teacher at the high school, was reassigned after he allegedly assaulted the school psychologist James Tosto.
Anthony Jackson and his wife Eve claim their daughter was examined and given birth control pills in 2011 without their knowledge. Jackson's daughter was only 16 at the time of the alleged incident, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Report: Peekskill HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 2 Former Peekskill Girls Basketball Coach Let Go By College
- 3 Three Youths Charged With Ransacking Hudson Valley Islamic Center
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud