PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- The father, and former Peekskill City Schools gym teacher who filed a lawsuit against the Peekskill School district for allegedly providing birth control to his daughter without consent, allegedly assaulted a school psychologist, according to News 12 Westchester.
News 12 Westchester learned that Anthony Jackson, a gym teacher at the high school, was reassigned after he allegedly assaulted the school psychologist James Tosto.
Anthony Jackson and his wife Eve claim their daughter was examined and given birth control pills in 2011 without their knowledge. Jackson's daughter was only 16 at the time of the alleged incident, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Body Found In Hudson River Near West Point
- 2 Body Pulled From Hudson ID'd As Missing Kayaker In Murder Case
- 3 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 4 American Legion To Host June 6 Run/Walk For Heroes In Peekskill
- 5 State Police Issue 30 Tickets In Route 9 Speed Detail