PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- The Peekskill Common Council is considering plans to allow some residential development in zones currently slated for commercial use, according to theexaminernews.com.
The proposal would create as many as 125 new residential units and 70,000 square feet of commercial space, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Peekskill Mayor Drops Attempt To Oust City Manager
- 2 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Peekskill
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester