PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- The Peekskill Common Council is considering plans to allow some residential development in zones currently slated for commercial use, according to theexaminernews.com.
The proposal would create as many as 125 new residential units and 70,000 square feet of commercial space, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 4 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center
- 5 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring