PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- The Peekskill Common Council is considering plans to allow some residential development in zones currently slated for commercial use, according to theexaminernews.com.
The proposal would create as many as 125 new residential units and 70,000 square feet of commercial space, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Early Morning Shooting At Cortlandt Manor Pub Under Investigation
- 2 Peekskill Man Charged In Shoplifting Incident At Yorktown Sears
- 3 Peekskill Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 5 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown