PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- The Peekskill Common Council is considering plans to allow some residential development in zones currently slated for commercial use, according to theexaminernews.com.
The proposal would create as many as 125 new residential units and 70,000 square feet of commercial space, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Hudson Valley Expo Returns To Peekskill For First Time In 70 Years
- 2 Police Officer From Mohegan Lake Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 3 Peekskill Man Charged With Multiple Traffic Infractions In Yorktown
- 4 Man Charged With DWI After Head-On Collision On Bear Mountain Bridge Road
- 5 State Approves 7.1 Percent Health Insurance Rate Hike