PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- The Peekskill Common Council is considering plans to allow some residential development in zones currently slated for commercial use, according to theexaminernews.com.
The proposal would create as many as 125 new residential units and 70,000 square feet of commercial space, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Peekskill School District Budget Approved
- 2 Man Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth As Part Of Westchester Bust
- 3 Investigators Awaiting Toxicology Report In Death Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr
- 4 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 5 Peekskill Democrats Pick Candidates For November Election