PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- A proposal to increase parking fees from 50 cents to 75 cents was presented to the Peekskill Common Council recently, according to theexaminernews.com.
The proposal calls for the installation of new parking meters that would accept coins and debit cards. Estimates suggest the new fees could increase revenue by nearly $35,000 per year, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Peekskill Man, 24, Charged In Stabbing At Putnam Restaurant
- 2 Fiancee Pulled Paddle Away As Hudson River Victim Flailed, Prosecutors Say
- 3 Peekskill Native George Pataki To Enter Presidential Race In New Hampshire
- 4 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 5 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital