PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- A proposal to increase parking fees from 50 cents to 75 cents was presented to the Peekskill Common Council recently, according to theexaminernews.com.
The proposal calls for the installation of new parking meters that would accept coins and debit cards. Estimates suggest the new fees could increase revenue by nearly $35,000 per year, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Man, 22, Charged In Tire-Slashing Incidents In Peekskill
- 2 Route 6 Stretch Reopens After Accident Involving Tractor Trailer
- 3 Valentine Grocery In Peekskill Fined For Alcohol Sale To A Minor
- 4 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 5 Hudson Valley Gateway Hosts Annual Expo In Peekskill