PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- A proposal to increase parking fees from 50 cents to 75 cents was presented to the Peekskill Common Council recently, according to theexaminernews.com.
The proposal calls for the installation of new parking meters that would accept coins and debit cards. Estimates suggest the new fees could increase revenue by nearly $35,000 per year, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Peekskill Man Stopped For Speeding Charged With DWI Under Leandra's Law
- 3 Suspect Charged In Peekskill 'Bicycle Bandit' Robbery
- 4 Charges Against Peekskill Man In Use Of Stolen Credit Card Tops Week's News
- 5 New York Archdiocese Is Likely To Merge More Parishes