PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- A proposal to increase parking fees from 50 cents to 75 cents was presented to the Peekskill Common Council recently, according to theexaminernews.com.
The proposal calls for the installation of new parking meters that would accept coins and debit cards. Estimates suggest the new fees could increase revenue by nearly $35,000 per year, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Lockout Lifted At Peekskill Schools After Shooting Reported In Area
- 2 Suspect In Custody In One Of Two Peekskill Shootings
- 3 Car Goes Over Guardrail, Down Embank In Cortlandt
- 4 24 Hospitalized After Chlorine Spill At Peekskill Middle School
- 5 Rye High School Graduate Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say