PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- A proposal to increase parking fees from 50 cents to 75 cents was presented to the Peekskill Common Council recently, according to theexaminernews.com.
The proposal calls for the installation of new parking meters that would accept coins and debit cards. Estimates suggest the new fees could increase revenue by nearly $35,000 per year, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Peekskill's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 'Light The Night Walk' Team Participates In Memory Of Peekskill Man
- 3 Letter: Peekskill Must Eliminate Longevity Bonuses
- 4 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home