PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- A proposal to increase parking fees from 50 cents to 75 cents was presented to the Peekskill Common Council recently, according to theexaminernews.com.
The proposal calls for the installation of new parking meters that would accept coins and debit cards. Estimates suggest the new fees could increase revenue by nearly $35,000 per year, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Peekskill, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Peekskill Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Peekskill's Hudson Valley Gateway Chamber Celebrates 100 Years
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Peekskill
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow