PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Peekskill last week:
- The Peekskill Common Council is considering approving a revaluation of city properties for the first time in 61 years, according to theexaminernews.com.
- State Police have charged a Peekskill man and are still searching for another in connection with a robbery at knife point of a Cortlandt Domino's Pizzeria employee on Friday, Sept. 5, officials said.
- Brian H. Bechtold, a 35-year-old Peekskill resident, was arrested on Thursday, Sept. 4, on a violation of a bench warrant issued from the Yorktown Court.
- Home improvement retail giant Home Depot confirmed a breach in its payment data systems on Monday, and the impact could be felt in Westchester County, according to Forbes Magazine.
- TMZ.com released new security camera footage that shows New Rochelle native Ray Rice punching his now wife and rendering her unconscious in an Atlantic City casino elevator.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.