PEEKSKILL, N.Y. ‒ Motorists are asked not to park downtown Wednesday while the Department of Public Works clears snow from Peekskill streets. Snow removal will start at 7 a.m.
"Ongoing snow removal efforts from last weekend's storm will occur during the daytime to avoid costly overtime expenses," Greg Rich, foreman for the DPW, said.
He also asked the public to park in city lots Wednesday morning ‒ rather than use metered parking ‒ while crews haul away snow.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Peekskill, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Peekskill; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Peekskill
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road