PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Peekskill residents can expect traffic delays starting Monday, Jan. 13 as the town will be working on the water mains and valves at the intersection of Washington Street and Franklin Avenue.
This will require road closures and detours in that area
- Franklin Street will be closed at Dyckman Street prohibiting westbound traffic on Franklin and at Smith Street prohibiting eastbound traffic on Franklin.
- Washington Stree will be closed at Roosevelt Avenue, detouring northbound Washington St. traffic west on Roosevelt Avenue and at Bay Street, detouring southbound Washington Street traffic either east or west on Bay Street.
The construction could last through Wednesday, Jan. 15.
Local traffic will be allowed for residents and business owners.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Peekskill Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Peekskill
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Peekskill Tuesday