PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Peekskill residents can expect traffic delays starting Monday, Jan. 13 as the town will be working on the water mains and valves at the intersection of Washington Street and Franklin Avenue.
This will require road closures and detours in that area
- Franklin Street will be closed at Dyckman Street prohibiting westbound traffic on Franklin and at Smith Street prohibiting eastbound traffic on Franklin.
- Washington Stree will be closed at Roosevelt Avenue, detouring northbound Washington St. traffic west on Roosevelt Avenue and at Bay Street, detouring southbound Washington Street traffic either east or west on Bay Street.
The construction could last through Wednesday, Jan. 15.
Local traffic will be allowed for residents and business owners.
- 1 Report: Peekskill HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 2 Former Peekskill Girls Basketball Coach Let Go By College
- 3 Three Youths Charged With Ransacking Hudson Valley Islamic Center
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud