PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Peekskill residents can expect traffic delays starting Monday, Jan. 13 as the town will be working on the water mains and valves at the intersection of Washington Street and Franklin Avenue.
This will require road closures and detours in that area
- Franklin Street will be closed at Dyckman Street prohibiting westbound traffic on Franklin and at Smith Street prohibiting eastbound traffic on Franklin.
- Washington Stree will be closed at Roosevelt Avenue, detouring northbound Washington St. traffic west on Roosevelt Avenue and at Bay Street, detouring southbound Washington Street traffic either east or west on Bay Street.
The construction could last through Wednesday, Jan. 15.
Local traffic will be allowed for residents and business owners.
- 1 Arrest Of Peekskill Woman On DWI Charges Tops Week's News
- 2 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 3 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 4 Murphy Campaign Accuses Wagner Camp Of Several Misdeeds
- 5 Brewing Up Fun at Peekskill's Hudson Hop and Harvest