PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Peekskill residents can expect traffic delays starting Monday, Jan. 13 as the town will be working on the water mains and valves at the intersection of Washington Street and Franklin Avenue.
This will require road closures and detours in that area
- Franklin Street will be closed at Dyckman Street prohibiting westbound traffic on Franklin and at Smith Street prohibiting eastbound traffic on Franklin.
- Washington Stree will be closed at Roosevelt Avenue, detouring northbound Washington St. traffic west on Roosevelt Avenue and at Bay Street, detouring southbound Washington Street traffic either east or west on Bay Street.
The construction could last through Wednesday, Jan. 15.
Local traffic will be allowed for residents and business owners.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Peekskill
- 4 Former Peekskill Resident Honored By Bill Belichick Foundation
- 5 The Grinch Makes An Appearance At Decorated Peekskill Home