PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Peekskill this week:
- Ronald Pufahl, 43, of Somers was recently arrested by Peekskill Police and charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance following a traffic stop.
- Suspense remained over a Peekskill city judge appointment on New Year's Day, as a judge in state Supreme Court extended a temporary restraining order against the new Common Council from appointing a new judge.
- The Mount Kisco Police Department is investigating reports of a man who has allegedly visited businesses in Northern Westchester, falsely claiming he is involved in a program that could benefit Northern Westchester Hospital employees.
- Target has confirmed a data breach that may have exposed credit and debit card data for approximately 40 million customers in Westchester County and across the nation.
- New York State Police in Cortlandt recently conducted a distracted driving/traffic safety detail.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.