NEW YORK, N.Y. – This weekend will be mostly sunny in Westchster County with some showers possible, according to the National Weather Service.
Friday is expected to be sunny with a high near 87 degrees. Friday night will be partly cloudy with an overnight low of around 65 degrees.
Saturday may bring showers and thunderstorms after noon. It will be mostly sunny with a high near 80 degrees. For Saturday night, there is a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight. It will remain mostly cloudy with a low of around 64 degrees
Sunday may bring showers and thunderstorms after noon. It is expected to be mostly sunny, with a high near 79 degrees. Sunday night will be partly cloudy with an overnight low of around 64 degrees.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Peekskill, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Peekskill; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Peekskill
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road