MOHEGAN LAKE, N.Y. -- The Mohegan Lake teen charged with killing a woman in an alleged drunk driving accident was released from jail after posting $200,000 bond, according to LoHud.com.
Richard Wright, 19, has been charged with vehicular manslaughter among other charges after he was involved in a head-on collision on Route 9 on Saturday, May 10 in Cold Spring that left Helen Santos, 65, dead and her husband, Michael Santos, 67, with serious injuries, LoHud.com reported.
Wright will appear in court again on June 4, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Peekskill Man Stopped For Speeding Charged With DWI Under Leandra's Law
- 3 Peekskill Mayor Drops Attempt To Oust City Manager
- 4 Suspect Charged In Peekskill 'Bicycle Bandit' Robbery
- 5 Man, Two Women Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust