MOHEGAN LAKE, N.Y. -- The Mohegan Lake teen charged with killing a woman in an alleged drunk driving accident was released from jail after posting $200,000 bond, according to LoHud.com.
Richard Wright, 19, has been charged with vehicular manslaughter among other charges after he was involved in a head-on collision on Route 9 on Saturday, May 10 in Cold Spring that left Helen Santos, 65, dead and her husband, Michael Santos, 67, with serious injuries, LoHud.com reported.
Wright will appear in court again on June 4, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 2 Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Murder Of Peekskill Cab Driver
- 3 Peekskill Native Pataki Reportedly Considering Presidential Bid In 2016
- 4 Cortlandt Man Charged In Theft From Kohl's, Threat To Staffer
- 5 Brewing Up Fun at Peekskill's Hudson Hop and Harvest