MOHEGAN LAKE, N.Y. -- The Mohegan Lake teen charged with killing a woman in an alleged drunk driving accident was released from jail after posting $200,000 bond, according to LoHud.com.
Richard Wright, 19, has been charged with vehicular manslaughter among other charges after he was involved in a head-on collision on Route 9 on Saturday, May 10 in Cold Spring that left Helen Santos, 65, dead and her husband, Michael Santos, 67, with serious injuries, LoHud.com reported.
Wright will appear in court again on June 4, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Body Found In Hudson River Near West Point
- 2 American Legion To Host June 6 Run/Walk For Heroes In Peekskill
- 3 Man Is Charged With Shooting Arrows At Mohegan Lake Adult Home Employee
- 4 State Police Issue 30 Tickets In Route 9 Speed Detail
- 5 Man Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth In Westchester Bust