MOHEGAN LAKE, N.Y. -- The Mohegan Lake teen charged with killing a woman in an alleged drunk driving accident was released from jail after posting $200,000 bond, according to LoHud.com.
Richard Wright, 19, has been charged with vehicular manslaughter among other charges after he was involved in a head-on collision on Route 9 on Saturday, May 10 in Cold Spring that left Helen Santos, 65, dead and her husband, Michael Santos, 67, with serious injuries, LoHud.com reported.
Wright will appear in court again on June 4, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Two Peekskill Men Charged After Alleged Gang Assault In Yorktown
- 2 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 Peekskill Native George Pataki Trades Heated Barbs With Donald Trump
- 5 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You