MOHEGAN LAKE, N.Y. -- The Mohegan Lake teen charged with killing a woman in an alleged drunk driving accident was released from jail after posting $200,000 bond, according to LoHud.com.
Richard Wright, 19, has been charged with vehicular manslaughter among other charges after he was involved in a head-on collision on Route 9 on Saturday, May 10 in Cold Spring that left Helen Santos, 65, dead and her husband, Michael Santos, 67, with serious injuries, LoHud.com reported.
Wright will appear in court again on June 4, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Lockout Lifted At Peekskill Schools After Shooting Reported In Area
- 2 Suspect In Custody In One Of Two Peekskill Shootings
- 3 Car Goes Over Guardrail, Down Embank In Cortlandt
- 4 24 Hospitalized After Chlorine Spill At Peekskill Middle School
- 5 Investigators Awaiting Toxicology Report In Death Of 6-Year-Old Croton Girl