WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Saturday will be windy and cloudy followed by a sunny Sunday, according to the National Weather Service.
There is a chance of showers Friday night, mainly before 11 p.m. It will remain mostly cloudy during the early evening then gradual clearing with an overnight low of around 38 degrees
Saturday will see increasing clouds, with a high near 44 degrees. It will be breezy, with a northwest wind of 10 to 15 miles per hour increasing to 17 to 22 miles per hour in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 33 mile per hour. Saturday night will be mostly cloudy during the early evening then gradual clearing with an overnight low of around 27 degrees.
Sunday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 42 degrees. Sunday night will be partly cloudy, with a low of around 30 degrees.
- 1 Man Charged In Peekskill With Thefts From Porches
- 2 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Pornography Charges
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Peekskill