PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Peekskill resident and winner of the Miss Italia Peekskill Pageant, Nadia Manginelli, will compete in the Miss New York USA Pageant on Saturday, Jan. 18 and Sunday, Jan. 19 at the Performing Arts Center at Purchase College.
Should Manginelli be crowned Miss New York USA, she will move on to compete in the Miss USA Pageant.
Manginelli was crowned Miss Italia Peekskill in November and was first runner up in the 2014 Miss Westchester Pageant as well.
Manginelli is a graduate of Roy C. Ketcham High School in Wappingers Falls, N.Y. and works as a hairstylist at the Richard Scott Salon and Day Spa in Mount Kisco.
Tickets for the Miss New York USA Pageant are still available for the pageant. Visit www.artscenter.org for more information.
- 1 Baltimore Riots Hit Close To Home For Chappaqua Mom Dawn Dankner-Rosen
- 2 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 3 Philipstown Man Stabs Neighbor In Chest After Noise Dispute, Sheriff Says
- 4 Firefighters Battle Large Brush Fire At Croton Point Park
- 5 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner