WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – It will be unseasonably warm through the weekend across the county, according to the National Weather Service.
Wednesday will be sunny, with a high near 48 degrees with an overnight low of around 32 degrees.
Sun will continue Thursday, with a high near 43 degrees. There will be a chance of freezing rain after midnight, with an overnight low around 31 degrees
On Friday, there is a chance of freezing rain before 9 a.m., then a chance of rain. It will be cloudy, with a high near 44 degrees. There also is a chance of rain before midnight and it will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 36 degrees.
Saturday will be partly sunny, with a high near 50 degrees. There will be a chance of rain overnight, with a low around 38 degrees.
Sunday will be cloudy with a chance of rain and a high near 51 degrees.
- 1 Peekskill Man, 24, Charged In Stabbing At Putnam Restaurant
- 2 Fiancee Pulled Paddle Away As Hudson River Victim Flailed, Prosecutors Say
- 3 Peekskill Native George Pataki To Enter Presidential Race In New Hampshire
- 4 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 5 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital