WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Metro-North will now require all of its engineers to undergo sleep apnea testing, according to ABC New York.
The directive comes in response to the National Transportation Safety Board revealing that engineer William Rockefeller, who was in control of the train that derailed and killed four in the Bronx last year, suffered from severe sleep apnea and it may have played a roll in the tragedy, ABC New York Reported.
- 1 Peekskill Democrats Pick Candidates For November Election
- 2 Body Found In Hudson River Near West Point
- 3 American Legion To Host June 6 Run/Walk For Heroes In Peekskill
- 4 Man Is Charged With Shooting Arrows At Mohegan Lake Adult Home Employee
- 5 State Police Issue 30 Tickets In Route 9 Speed Detail