WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Metro-North will now require all of its engineers to undergo sleep apnea testing, according to ABC New York.
The directive comes in response to the National Transportation Safety Board revealing that engineer William Rockefeller, who was in control of the train that derailed and killed four in the Bronx last year, suffered from severe sleep apnea and it may have played a roll in the tragedy, ABC New York Reported.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Peekskill Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Peekskill
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Peekskill Tuesday