WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Metro-North will now require all of its engineers to undergo sleep apnea testing, according to ABC New York.
The directive comes in response to the National Transportation Safety Board revealing that engineer William Rockefeller, who was in control of the train that derailed and killed four in the Bronx last year, suffered from severe sleep apnea and it may have played a roll in the tragedy, ABC New York Reported.
- 1 Hudson Valley Expo Returns To Peekskill For First Time In 70 Years
- 2 Peekskill Mayor Seeks Improvements At Train Station, Wants MTA Meeting
- 3 Police Officer From Mohegan Lake Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 4 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 5 Peekskill Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night