WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Metro-North experienced delays of up to 20 minutes on the Harlem Line on Tuesday morning between Southeast and Valhalla.
The delays, reported at 6:56 a.m., were the result of an earlier disabled train in Goldens Bridge, according to Metro-North.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Peekskill
- 4 Former Peekskill Resident Honored By Bill Belichick Foundation
- 5 The Grinch Makes An Appearance At Decorated Peekskill Home