WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Metro-North experienced delays of up to 20 minutes on the Harlem Line on Tuesday morning between Southeast and Valhalla.
The delays, reported at 6:56 a.m., were the result of an earlier disabled train in Goldens Bridge, according to Metro-North.
- 1 Peekskill Man Charged In Stabbing At Putnam Restaurant
- 2 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 Fiancee Pulled Paddle Away As Hudson River Victim Flailed, Prosecutors Say
- 4 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 5 Peekskill Native George Pataki To Enter Presidential Race In New Hampshire