WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – Unseasonably warm weather will move into Westchester starting Tuesday, according to the National Weather Service.
Patchy fog before 10 a.m. will gradually become mostly sunny, with highs near 63 degrees. There is a chance of showers after midnight with overnight lows around 46 degrees.
Wednesday will see highs of around 54 degrees, while Thursday will see highs near 42 degrees.
- 1 Police Investigating After Man's Body Is Found In Peekskill Creek
- 2 Peekskill Restaurant Fined By New York Liquor Authority
- 3 Two Charged With Stealing Power Tools At Cortlandt Home Depot
- 4 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 5 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Man In Yorktown