PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Peekskill this week:
- New York State Police have charged a 55-year-old Peekskill man with making a bomb threat in Somers.
- Pop legend Paul Simon, 72, and his wife, musician Edie Brickell, 47, were each charged with disorderly conduct after a dispute between the couple at their New Canaan home Saturday evening.
- New York State Police arrested a Cortlandt man after he was accused of breaking into his estranged wife's home on Sunday, April 27, and held a gun to her head, police officials said.
- Eight Democratic members of the Board of Legislators said County Executive Rob Astorino is missing in action and demanded a new election for Westchester county executive, which Republican legislators called pure political silliness.
- 1 Peekskill Man, 24, Charged In Stabbing At Putnam Restaurant
- 2 Fiancee Pulled Paddle Away As Hudson River Victim Flailed, Prosecutors Say
- 3 Peekskill Native George Pataki To Enter Presidential Race In New Hampshire
- 4 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 5 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital