PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Peekskill this week:
- New York State Police have charged a 55-year-old Peekskill man with making a bomb threat in Somers.
- Pop legend Paul Simon, 72, and his wife, musician Edie Brickell, 47, were each charged with disorderly conduct after a dispute between the couple at their New Canaan home Saturday evening.
- New York State Police arrested a Cortlandt man after he was accused of breaking into his estranged wife's home on Sunday, April 27, and held a gun to her head, police officials said.
- Eight Democratic members of the Board of Legislators said County Executive Rob Astorino is missing in action and demanded a new election for Westchester county executive, which Republican legislators called pure political silliness.
- 1 Arrest Of Peekskill Woman On DWI Charges Tops Week's News
- 2 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 3 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 4 Brewing Up Fun at Peekskill's Hudson Hop and Harvest
- 5 Peekskill Native Pataki Reportedly Considering Presidential Bid In 2016