PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Peekskill this week:
Peekskill resident, Rabbi Hirshel Jaffe a four time blood cancer survivor, has been nominated by the White Plains-based Westchester Leukemia and Lymphoma Society for its Man of The Year award.
New York State Police reportedly kept quiet about drugs and other evidence that was lost out of the Hawthorne barracks in 2011, according to the Albany Times Union.
A family in Shrub Oak is on a mission to raise funds to help find a cure for their 13-year-old girl.
Several passing motorists helped rescue a 20-year-old Armonk man who attempted to jump off of the Tappan Zee Bridge, according to a News 12 report.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Woman In Critical Condition After I-84 Crash
- 3 Westchester Man Is Killed In NYC Hotel Construction Site Accident
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 5 Montrose, Verplanck Affected By Water Main Break