PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Peekskill City officials' most recent attempt to block the opening of a methadone clinic have failed, according to LoHud.com.
City officials wanted to have the building permit vacated for the building located at 3 Corporate Drive, but the Zoning Board of Appeals ruled against the Common Council, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Valentine Grocery In Peekskill Fined For Alcohol Sale To A Minor
- 2 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 3 Peekskill Mayor Seeks Improvements At Train Station, Wants MTA Meeting
- 4 Daily Voice Leaders: Ken Martin, Mayoral Candidate, City Of Peekskill
- 5 Ramp Closure, Heavy Delays On Taconic State Parkway