PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Peekskill City officials' most recent attempt to block the opening of a methadone clinic have failed, according to LoHud.com.
City officials wanted to have the building permit vacated for the building located at 3 Corporate Drive, but the Zoning Board of Appeals ruled against the Common Council, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Two Peekskill Men Charged After Alleged Gang Assault In Yorktown
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Peekskill Native George Pataki Trades Heated Barbs With Donald Trump
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash