PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Peekskill City officials' most recent attempt to block the opening of a methadone clinic have failed, according to LoHud.com.
City officials wanted to have the building permit vacated for the building located at 3 Corporate Drive, but the Zoning Board of Appeals ruled against the Common Council, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Baltimore Riots Hit Close To Home For Chappaqua Mom Dawn Dankner-Rosen
- 2 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 3 Philipstown Man Stabs Neighbor In Chest After Noise Dispute, Sheriff Says
- 4 Firefighters Battle Large Brush Fire At Croton Point Park
- 5 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner