PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Peekskill City officials' most recent attempt to block the opening of a methadone clinic have failed, according to LoHud.com.
City officials wanted to have the building permit vacated for the building located at 3 Corporate Drive, but the Zoning Board of Appeals ruled against the Common Council, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Peekskill Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Peekskill, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Peekskill's Hudson Valley Gateway Chamber Celebrates 100 Years
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Peekskill
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow