PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Peekskill City officials' most recent attempt to block the opening of a methadone clinic have failed, according to LoHud.com.
City officials wanted to have the building permit vacated for the building located at 3 Corporate Drive, but the Zoning Board of Appeals ruled against the Common Council, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Peekskill's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 'Light The Night Walk' Team Participates In Memory Of Peekskill Man
- 3 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible To Peekskill Residents
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home