YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Three people were rescued from a burning car in Lake Mohegan on Friday, according to a report in LoHud.
Tim Strang, a 36-year-old, was driving on Route 6 by Lextington Avenue when he saw flames shooting out from under a black car in front of him, according to the report.
Strang, a trained emergency medical technician and volunteer firefighter, got the driver's attention and she pulled into a driveway where two children also jumped out of the car before a Lake Mohegan firefighter soon appeared, the report said.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Peekskill
- 4 Former Peekskill Resident Honored By Bill Belichick Foundation
- 5 The Grinch Makes An Appearance At Decorated Peekskill Home