YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Three people were rescued from a burning car in Lake Mohegan on Friday, according to a report in LoHud.
Tim Strang, a 36-year-old, was driving on Route 6 by Lextington Avenue when he saw flames shooting out from under a black car in front of him, according to the report.
Strang, a trained emergency medical technician and volunteer firefighter, got the driver's attention and she pulled into a driveway where two children also jumped out of the car before a Lake Mohegan firefighter soon appeared, the report said.
- 1 Body Found In Hudson River Near West Point
- 2 Body Pulled From Hudson ID'd As Missing Kayaker In Murder Case
- 3 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 4 American Legion To Host June 6 Run/Walk For Heroes In Peekskill
- 5 State Police Issue 30 Tickets In Route 9 Speed Detail