YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Three people were rescued from a burning car in Lake Mohegan on Friday, according to a report in LoHud.
Tim Strang, a 36-year-old, was driving on Route 6 by Lextington Avenue when he saw flames shooting out from under a black car in front of him, according to the report.
Strang, a trained emergency medical technician and volunteer firefighter, got the driver's attention and she pulled into a driveway where two children also jumped out of the car before a Lake Mohegan firefighter soon appeared, the report said.
- 1 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 2 Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Murder Of Peekskill Cab Driver
- 3 Peekskill Native Pataki Reportedly Considering Presidential Bid In 2016
- 4 Cortlandt Man Charged In Theft From Kohl's, Threat To Staffer
- 5 Brewing Up Fun at Peekskill's Hudson Hop and Harvest