YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Three people were rescued from a burning car in Lake Mohegan on Friday, according to a report in LoHud.
Tim Strang, a 36-year-old, was driving on Route 6 by Lextington Avenue when he saw flames shooting out from under a black car in front of him, according to the report.
Strang, a trained emergency medical technician and volunteer firefighter, got the driver's attention and she pulled into a driveway where two children also jumped out of the car before a Lake Mohegan firefighter soon appeared, the report said.
- 1 Two Peekskill Men Charged After Alleged Gang Assault In Yorktown
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Peekskill Native George Pataki Trades Heated Barbs With Donald Trump
- 4 Cortlandt Police Charge Suspect In Fraud Case After Facebook Tip
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash