YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Three people were rescued from a burning car in Lake Mohegan on Friday, according to a report in LoHud.
Tim Strang, a 36-year-old, was driving on Route 6 by Lextington Avenue when he saw flames shooting out from under a black car in front of him, according to the report.
Strang, a trained emergency medical technician and volunteer firefighter, got the driver's attention and she pulled into a driveway where two children also jumped out of the car before a Lake Mohegan firefighter soon appeared, the report said.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Peekskill, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Peekskill; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Peekskill
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road